Friday, January 11, 2013

Some days I feel so inspired


Yellow Bus
When the yellow was a no show
Fierce Fusion flys over slick roads
Traverse and exit lands high slope to low
Roughed rubber bite and hum
Where the yellow dare not go.


Birds View
Frosty morning features
Birds of three
Robin, starling and flicker
Flutter flit and stay
Frosty morning feast
Happily find meals
All on my front lawn
One more kind I find in the back
Harry and Heidi hum
Find sweetness at my window perch
Dart quick to chip chirp brrr
At homes in the firs.


Seattle Secret
Now i know the secret
Shh But I won't tell
Of the ultimate warm site
My heart just swell
High beam low to the south
Can only be one thing
We to the north and west
Giddy with the sun sing
We choose this soil then
Tell tales of complain
Make you all believe
all it does here is rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment